Cancellation and Refund Policy
We've made the the Refund Policy as straight forward as we can, no hidden clauses and no fine print. If there's anything you're unsure of please don't hesitate to contact us.
iPhone, iPad and Android applications Refund Policy
Billing and Refunds are handled by the AppStore on which the application was bought (Apple AppStore, Google Play, Amazon AppStore, Windows Store). Check the refund policy on the AppStore of your country for more information.
Online Subscription Refund Policy
- The first month is absolutely free and you may cancel at any time.
- We will charge your credit card with the monthly subscription fee 1 month after the start of your subscription.
- We will continue to charge your credit card account on a monthly basis until you cancel your subscription. So for example, if you joined on April 5 your credit card will be charged on May 5; June 5; July 5; and so on until you cancel your subscription.
- You may cancel your subscription by selecting the "Cancel My Subscription" option in the "Settings \ Billing" part of the web site, or by sending us an email. You can do this at any time without incurring a cancellation fee. Upon canceling your membership, no further fees will be charged.
- Your cancellation takes effect on your next billing cycle. This means we won't be able to refund you for any unused portion of your services. For example, you chose a monthly subscription on June 1. On November 1, your credit card is charged as usual. On November 14, you decide to cancel your subscription. No further charges will be made to your credit card, but you will not receive a refund for the period of November 14 through November 31.
For questions and suggestions about the policy, contact us at (650) 318 1172 or at email@example.com